Entrance Test Notification for M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programmes 2019
About Entrance Examination
▪ Ph.D. and M.Phil Entrance Examination for the session of 2019 will be held on Sunday 24th March 2019 in Shri Krishna University Campus.
▪ Please note that selection to Ph.D./M.Phil is a two-step process.
▪ Interested candidates have to appear in a written test which has got two papers one hour each.
▪ The first paper is common for candidates of all subjects and is of research methodology.
▪ It has 50 questions of two marks each.
▪ The second paper is also having 50 questions of two marks each and is of the respective subject in which the candidate wishes to pursue Ph.D.
▪ Both the question papers are of multiple choice type and there is no negative marking.
▪ Minimum passing marks in each paper are 50%
▪ The second part of the selection process is personal interview in which generally the questions are asked about:
(a) The reasons why the candidate wishes to pursue Ph.D.
(b) His/her prior research experience, if any.
(c) Details of Publications, conferences, workshops and seminars attended by the candidate.
(d) The broad area in which the candidate wishes to pursue research.